Crews from several departments Friday were battling a fire involving several structures near a propane company in Rockdale.
The fire broke, which broke out near All Service Propane in the 1300 block of East Cameron Avenue, was producing a large column of smoke that was visible for several miles.
East Cameron Avenue was closed to traffic because of the fire, according to a post on the Rockdale Volunteer Fire Department’s Facebook page.
Residents were advised to avoid the area.
Facebook - Twitter - Google+