Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Man Says iPhone Gave Him 2-Degree Burn


A Lake Jackson man told Eyewitness News his iPhone seared him and left him with a 2nd-degree burn.

Luke Schilhab said on Saturday he accidentally got into a swimming pool with his iPhone 6s.

The phone was drenched and quickly turned off.

Schilhab decided to put his waterlogged iPhone in a container of rice. He assumed, like many of us, the rice would dry out the device.

Schilhab said by Sunday evening the iPhone would still not power on. Out of habit, he left it in his bed and fell asleep.

On Monday morning he suddenly woke up after rolling on top of the phone.

"I didn't even know what it was that burnt me right off the bat until I jumped up and turned on the light and looked over. It was my phone," said Schilhab.

READ MORE AT ABC13

Follow Texas News Blog
Facebook - Twitter - Google+

No comments: