Wednesday, December 16, 2015

San Antonio Needs NFL Team


This year like many others, my wife and I vacationed in the beautiful city of San Antonio. We love it there and not just because of the River Walk and other great places to visit, but because most of the folks that call the Alamo City home are wonderful individuals.

Many San Antonio locals have told us how badly they want an NFL team to take up residency there. Now that the City of San Antonio is larger than Dallas, one would think the NFL would be eagerly making plans to offer an expansion team to the citizens there.

I have heard many times over the years that Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is a major stumbling block in this process, but I don't know for sure if that is true.

The more than one million people who call San Antonio, Texas home deserve an NFL team and I hope someday soon they will see that dream become a reality.

Follow On Facebook