Monday, July 4, 2016

Fireworks Accident Leaves Teenager Hospitalized

SARGENT - A teenage boy is spending July 4th in a hospital bed, after a weekend fireworks encounter went very, very wrong. Rowdy Radford, just weeks away from 16 years old, lost several fingers and part of his leg and may lose his sight after the fireworks accident Saturday night in Sargent, Texas. His mother wants his story to serve as a warning to other parents to keep a close watch over their children.

***Click Here To

Follow Texas News Blog
Facebook - Twitter

Order Your God Bless Texas Tee Shirt

Texas Breaking News Archive