Friday, July 15, 2016

Speculation About New Blue Bell Flavor Coming Today!


TEXAS - Millions of fans of Blue Bell Ice Cream are waiting patiently for the announcement later today about a new flavor that will appear in stores on Friday. People everywhere were talking and speculating on Thursday as to what two popular flavors will now be combined into one great new product.

My personal favorite flavor of Blue Bell Ice Cream is Cherry Vanilla. I've loved it for a LONG time, but I also love Butter Pecan. For me, a combination of Cherry and Pecans into that great Vanilla Blue Bell Ice Cream would certainly make my day. Since everything is still speculation right now, I thought it might be fun to spend the next few hours letting everyone comment about what two flavors of Blue Bell they would like to see combined into a new product.

Feel free to comment here on the blog or at Facebook and Twitter.

Follow Texas News Blog
Facebook - Twitter

God Bless Texas Metal Circled Star

Texas Breaking News Archive