Friday, February 24, 2017

Missing Person: 16-Year-Old Texan Melanie Villarreal


The family of 16-year-old Melanie Villarreal is desperate to find her.

"This morning I couldn't get myself out of my car because I know she's not home, and I just sat in my car for an hour and a half.

Patricia Castillo says her only daughter Melanie who just turned 16 earlier this morning has been missing since February 14th.

Villarreal was last seen on Valentine's Day night at her home along FM 464 in Seguin.

"She doesn't go nowhere, I mean not like this. My daughter could be in danger, " Castillo went on to say,.

At this time the Seguin Police Department is investigating Villarreal's disappearance, and officers are looking for leads.

Read More Texas Breaking News

"We're at the point right now in the investigation where we're asking the public for assistance," said Officer Carlos Contreras, a spokesperson for the department.

Seguin PD has also turned to social media for tips.

"I just want my daughter home", added Castillo.

Villarreal has brown hair and lights brown eyes, she's 5'1 and weighs 143 pounds.

Contreras says Villarreal may be in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, or San Antonio area.

If you see Villarreal police want to hear from you.

Follow Texas News Blog
Facebook - Twitter

Source: News 4 San Antonio

Texas Breaking News Archive