Thursday, March 23, 2017

Arrest For Leaving Baby Alone In Parking Lot


Sarah Shibley, 33, and Gary Collins, 39, are due in court this morning, charged with endangering a child.

Both were arrested Tuesday night after a man found the 8-week-old baby boy in a parking lot at Westgreen Boulevard and the Katy Freeway in Houston. That man then handed him over to Dee Griffin-Stevens, a mother of three.

"I was crying. I was crying because I couldn't believe it was happening," Griffin-Stevens told Eyewitness News.

Within moments, she had her hands full with the precious baby, and she held him tight and kept him warm until first responders arrived.

"I'm holding him and I'm thinking, 'Where's your mom?'", she said.

Source: ABC13

Follow Texas News Blog
Facebook - Twitter - Google+

Texas Breaking News Archive

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 09 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

Texas Breaking News Sitemap Files