Sunday, March 26, 2017

Elderly Odessa TX Couple Gets Married


"It's been a long time since I was a bride," said 85-year-old Ruby Stone just before her wedding.

"I'm so excited because I'm getting to have a wonderful, wonderful wedding day," 90-year-old Lloyd Lawayne VanCleave said.

"I'm real nervous!" exclaimed Ruby.

Lloyd describes his wife-to-be as "my sweetheart, angel sweetheart Ruby."

"He's a precious man he really is and I hope we'll have a good life," said Ruby, describing her future husband.

Back in August of last year, Lloyd moved in to Lincoln Tower, a senior living center. That's where he met Ruby.

"I found out that she was my next door neighbor!" exclaimed Lloyd.

READ MORE AT CBS7

Follow Texas News Blog
Facebook - Twitter - Google+

Texas Breaking News Archive

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 09 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

Texas Breaking News Sitemap Files